6 February 2013

Chanel HC S/S 2013

Chanel HC S/S 2013 Make up


Oh my gosh! I super-dee-duper love these crazy looks from the Chanel HC S/S 2013. I don't know why but when I saw these pictures it made me think of Gothic lolitas x Harajuku style x kooky Black Swan look. Must be the insanely awesome head pieces!! 

Chanel HC S/S 2013 Make up

It's amazing how they played up the eye with such a dark intensity while they already have such a big headpiece that should be the center of attention... Next to the outfit, of course! Either way, I am bedazzled by it! The makeup was inspired from the from these wonderful headpieces created by Karl Lagerfeld. Since the headpieces were made of tulle and covered almost half the face, they incorporated the eye makeup with the tulle for an intense look. But close up there's a sense of softness as the models look like they're crying.

Chanel HC S/S 2013 Make up
Chanel HC S/S 2013 Make up
Chanel HC S/S 2013 Make up
Chanel HC S/S 2013 Make up
Chanel HC S/S 2013 Make up
Chanel HC S/S 2013 Make up
Chanel HC S/S 2013 Make up
Chanel HC S/S 2013 Make up

These looks are fun, clever and artistic. I would never wear these looks out, but the soft pink blush and the rosy pink and peachy lips colours are totally doable!! Nonetheless they were very creative for the runway show as it definitely sparked my imagination as it was magical. Mr. Karl Lagerfeld, you never fail to impress me!

Here are some snaps from the show. It is truly inspiring to see how much work goes into these shows.

Chanel HC S/S 2013
Chanel HC S/S 2013
Chanel HC S/S 2013
Chanel HC S/S 2013
Chanel HC S/S 2013
Chanel HC S/S 2013
Chanel HC S/S 2013
Chanel HC S/S 2013
Chanel HC S/S 2013

For anyone who has miss the show, here's a video.


And for those that don't want to watch the video there's a photo album of the outfits here.

Rihanna Chanel vintage necklace

Random picture, but Rihanna looks GORGEOUS here and I want her necklace! I figured I'd insert her picture in this post since I was writing about Chanel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...