28 February 2013

Winners Haul

So a while ago Lance and I went to Winners for a bit of shopping. Oh man... I can't tell you how much I love this store. They have everything at reasonable prices. I always spend at least an hour plus in this store and trust me, Lance hates it. In all honesty, Winners and Walmart are my favorite places to walk in. There's so much to see. I am so dorky because these kinds of stores amuse me. For me, I have to do a Winners and Walmart run at least once a month, twice if possible. For reaaaaaals, I was in Walmart yesterday... But that was to help a friend pick up some things for his new place. I even bought myself a single serve blender. I've been making fruit and veggies smoothies lately because I am very terrible at cutting up and eating fruits. So drinking them is the way to go for me.

Anyway, we're getting off topic here. I went to Winners just to window shop but then I stumbled across their cart of sale items and oh, maaaaan. That was just terrible and torturous to me because I picked up all these perfume for super cheap. All these perfumes together cost less than a low end small bottle of one. Yup, I couldn't put them down. I had to get it. 

DVF Diane and DVF Love Diane perfumes.  
Juicy Couture perfumes and Paris Hilton Tease.
I also managed to pick up these two curling wands on sale. They were what I wanted for a very long time but never bothered to get it because I secretly hoped a sale would go on for these bad boys. It was worth the wait that's for sure. And guess what? They happened to be pink! Of course, I would be happy with just a black curling wand but since they sold the pink ones, I had to take them. 

The wand has a on and off switch button. You can't control the heat settings, but that's okay with me since the iron is pretty hot. I believe it's 400 degrees F? The thing I hate about it is there's no LED light to tell you it's on so if you're forgetful, you may forget to turn it off. But for me, it's okay because I always unplug it. I really like how simple and easy it takes to curl my hair. I can curl my hair between 15-20 minutes now rather than the usual 30-40 minutes. It does take a bit longer with the smaller curling wand, but that's okay. It definitely holds the curls really nicely and I can honestly go to bed with a head full of curls and be ready to go out again the next day with it. These curling irons makes me want to curl my hair everyday... Only I don't because I'm lazy! 


This is the home of my essential hair tools. Can you tell I love pink alot? Hahaha. To be fair the Corioliss Pro straightening iron is Lance's but since he doesn't iron his hair any more I gave it a home in my shoe box... I never straighten my hair. I only use this just to flip my bangs out when I'm feeling fancy. Underneath it all is my BELOVED Hot Tool curling iron. It is the first iron that I bought that actually held my curls and made it easy to curl my hair. My beautiful thick long hair. I will never cut you short again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...