30 July 2013

My Chuck Taylors

Hello world!



What do you think of our matching shoes? Tacky? Muahahahhaa. I love it because it's kind of subtle and not super matchy like some Asian couples. 


Bwahahahaha.

I love my Chucks. The colour is just so beautiful, vibrant, and out there! Lance always wanted me to get a pair of Converse shoes but I told him I was waiting on a very special colour to pop up. I wanted something different, not the usual black, white, or blue. I would have settled for a pastel colored one only. I regret not buying a pair of metallic gold chucks that I found an at outlet store in Seattle years ago. SO SAD.


I had seen a pair of these shoes online once but that was months ago before our Vegas trip. I tried looking for them when we were there, except there were none... I only found a pair of these in a men's size 13 at the north outlet mall for sale. I was super sad. I was going to buy a pink pair from a normal store but decided to hold out. Luckily on our last day we decided to go to the south outlet mall and I found these bad boys... the very last ones!!! In my size!!! For sale!! I totally left Vegas feeling very satisfied. They were under $30 USD, a very awesome price for a pair of high tops. I was extremely lucky to have found these in Vegas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...