3 August 2013

L'oreal Paris Precious Oils

I won! I won!! Look at what I won. LOL.

I never win anything... But back in April or the beginning of May, L'oreal Paris Canada had a contest where you'd go online and click a button and it would instantly tell you if you were a winner or not (you could enter again the next day if you didn't win). I thought sure why not and I clicked it and instantly won! Insane! 

A month later they sent me a bubbled package to my door with my full size bottle of L'oreal Nutri Sleek Precious Oils. Mmm it smells heavenly on my hair. You apply a pump or 2 in your hands and rub it in to your hair (I would go for the tips as that's where our hair is most damage) for nourishment while it softens your hair and gives it a nice shine. The oil surprisingly gets soaked up in your hair really quickly so it doesn't feel oily. You could even do a strand test with an oil blotting sheet. Run the sheet through the ends and it won't leave a oily mark the way our face does. Crazy!

I honestly didn't think they would send me a bottle of it, but maybe just a coupon to bring into stores. Really happy that they sent out the bottles this way. Thank you L'oreal!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...