7 August 2013

Ombre Saturday

How was my fellow Canadian's long weekends? Hope it was safe and full of fun. 

This past Saturday Lance and I had a casual day down at 17th Ave just walking around for a bit before we had dinner with my family. We actually had nothing planned for the weekend because Lance worked overnight on Friday and Saturday. It was really easy going as I was suffering from pretty bad migraines over the last few days.

We had the pleasure in checking out the donuts at Modern Jelly. They have quite interesting flavors and I liked the fruity ones. They were ridiculously HUGE. It was an interesting experience even though donuts aren't my thing. If you live in Calgary you guys should try it out at least once. The pretty fuchsia pink accents are what drew me in to the place. Has anyone else tried it? What are your thoughts? I believe they have a store in Toronto as well. 


I recently bought this skirt in a sale at Forever 21 and I love the purple ombre look. The flowy top layer totally sealed the deal for me because it reminded me of the flowy dance skirts and the movement of this skirt is beautiful. I paired it with a simple loose white tee with a gold scallop necklace.


My shoes are Tell Me by Kenneth Cole Reaction. SUUUUPER comfy wedges. I love the faux snake skin detailing at the back and the ankle straps are convenient for me because the shoes doesn't fall off my feet. The rubber soles grip the floor so I don't feel like I'm tripping. Here's another picture of them.


 Hope everyone has a lovely week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...