18 October 2013

Catching Up

Since I've been gone from the blogging world all summer, I've decided to share what I did this summer with a little collage. All these pictures are take off my Instagram account: ForgetfulCupid. Follow me!

(From left to right, top to bottom)
  1. Made some strawberry treats for Lance. Super cute right?  Follow this simple video to make them.
  2. My friend and I were waiting for another friend to sign his papers for the purchase of his car so we coloured with some crayons. Can you tell which is mine? ;-)
  3. & 4. Lance got a room at the hotel he works at for our anniversary. We got some cupcakes and Moet champagne.

  1. A birthday card from my mamacita 2, haha. Love this girl.
  2. Birthday nails.
  3. My birthday gift from Lance.
  4. The lipstick I got. The red is a bit off in the picture, but rest assured it's the perfect Chanel red lippy. So proud of Lance for being able to pick a red shade that matches my skin tone.

  1. Birthday makeup.
  2. Birthday curly hair and dress from SG.
  3. Birthday balloon as a tail on my bag from Lance.
  4. All my awesome friends who were able to make it out on my Birthday. A biiiiiiig thank you. =)

  1. Drinks because it was during Stampede. Possibly the best reason be drunk during those 10 days, not that I was...
  2. Lance took me to a Malaysian place to eat because I missed SG. The beef rendeng was good, the laksa on the other hand didn't taste that authentic as it could. =(
  3. Success is being able to take a nap and waking up with your makeup perfectly intact. Woop woop.
  4. Nude nails with ombre gold glinter. 

Stay tuned for part 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...