28 October 2013

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013

Anyone else excited for this year's runway show? I would love to watch this in person one day because it is one of the things that I love to do around Christmas time. It get's me in a very 'Christmasy' mood. A couple of years ago at a Christmas party I even made all my friends watch it. I'm that crazy about it. Pretty girls & sexy lingerie...what's not to love! It's always so magical and playful and tickles my fantasies. 

Unfortunately this year Miranda Kerr won't be in the show due to another work commitment...BUMMER because she's one of my favourites. She is so darn cute!

And who is to don the Fantasy Bra this year? The South African beauty: Candice Swanepoel. The "Royal Fantasy Bra", designed by jeweler Mouawad, is valued at $10 million with over 4,200 precious stones mixed of diamonds, rubies and yellow sapphires set in 18 karat gold. It even includes a 52 karat pear-shaped ruby dangling in the center of the bra! Crazy... I honestly wonder how heavy that bra is. I love how girly and pretty it looks with the flowers and bow detail. It is quite exquisite and gorgeous.



What are your thoughts? Are you a fan of Victoria's Secret fashion shows? 

2 comments:

  1. Their shows are so beautiful!
    All the costumes and the atmosphere are nice!
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...