31 October 2013

Trick or Treat!

... Smell my feet! Give me something good to eat!

Happy Halloween all! Hope this holiday has been filled with lots of candies, ghouls, pumpkins, and vampires.


I'm currently at the airport waiting for my flight to Las Vegas. Woohoo! I feel a little silly dressed as Supergirl but thank god, I'm not the only one dressed up. I just saw my fellow DC character, Batman walking by! And there's a little baby toddling around in a penguin suit. SO CUTE...


Check out the amount of luggage we've packed this year. My luggages are so cute. We usually bring an extra luggage more for our shopping but I believe this time we've learn to cut down the amount of things we bring with us to Vegas.

I can't wait to get there. I wanna see the whole city dressed up, or I hope they are! I can't wait for the shows, the shopping, the food, the Bellagio Fountains, the liveliness of the city! And the best part? Sharing it with Lance and my friends! We're all setting out on different flights and it kinda feels like the Amazing Race with different couples setting out at different times and Lance and I are on the first flight. Muahahaha. 

I doubt I will be able to blog there due to the lack of internet but perhaps I will work on future posts so I can post them up after I come back. 

Once again I hope everyone has a safe Halloween. 



ps. Lance hurry up, I'm starving. D:<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...