11 April 2013

Cravings: Pandan Waffles!!




Mmm, craving this little treat at the moment!!! If only they were made available over here in Canada. It would be such a sweet treat! I got this little bad boy from Bugis Street in Singapore when I was there back in November. My sisters and I tried to get it as often as we could when we were there because it is so delicious. During this trip I was pretty shocked in how hard it was to find pandan waffles because when we visited Singapore in 2004, they were everywhere. Nonetheless I enjoyed it, especially with strawberry ice cream. Yum!

Now you're probably wondering what pandan waffle is right? Well it is simply just a waffle made with pandan flavouring and coconut milk. I'm honestly dreaming of the taste right now. It's awesome. Maybe if I can find some pandan extract here I'll attempt to make it, but for now I will keep on searching!

1 comment:

  1. "Cool post!
    Much love,
    Wengie
    www.wengie.com"
    "Keep up the great work on your blog! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...