9 April 2013

More Burgers? More Burgers It Is!

This past month Lance and I have had the pleasure of visiting three burger places. Two of them happened to be Fatburger and South St. Burger Co.

Fatburger was so disappointing. I was excited to eat here way before it opened but unfortunately the burger patty was very thin and dry. The toppings were so-so. I don't think I would eat here again, but I would totally buy the fries again. Sooooo good! It had the perfect crispiness that you would want in fries as well it was so inside after you bit into it. What?! So yummy.
South St. Burger Co. was alright. Not the greatest. They did have a lot of interesting sauces like garlic mayo, wasabi mayo and mango chutney. Well those were the ones that I could list off the top of my head. Oh I like that they had guacamole. Nom nom.

1 comment:

  1. "Cool post!
    Much love,
    Wengie
    www.wengie.com"
    "Loved this blog post <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...