3 April 2013

Dad's Birthday Din Din 2013


Happy Birthday to best father in the world! I can't thank him enough for being there for me my entire life and giving me what I need. He's a real hard worker and an idol of mine. Even though he puts pressure on me by telling me I'm his consolation prize in why we moved to Canada, I do hope that one day I can make him proud. 

We ended up going to sushi for my dad's birthday. Haha, surprise, surprise. My family loves Japanese food. Can you tell by now?? LOL. I was able to share a large beer with both my parents which is kind of weird but cool! Actually, my mom's been giving me wine ever since I was 16, so I guess it's not weird. Yup, I have lovely parents. By now you probably know I'm not a beer person, but I will drink it if it's ordered. LOL. AND it can't be dark beer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...