28 May 2013

Fairy Peacock Dress

Bonsoir mes amours.

Here are some shots of my outfit that I bought from Singapore back in November. I love the material it's so light, flow-y and satin-like. I adore the pattern because it's just like a peacock and it's ever so fairy like. I kind of feel like Tinkerbell.  I matched it with a t-shirt cardigan for that lightweight easy breezy cover up. Can you believe it? I bought this dress for $10 SGD. Amazing. I miss shopping in Singapore. 





Oh, and I had total perfect hair that day!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Dress .-)
    You have great Ideas and a interesting blog, i really like it!
    what you think, wanna follow each other?
    I would be happy :-)

    Kiss from Swiss
    schuhRei.ch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there! Thank you for that kind comment. I will definitely be following your blog! You have a very unique style. =)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...