12 May 2013

Happy Mother's Day

I had a wonderful time celebrating Mother's Day with my mother this weekend. She is the real definition of a mother. She is a hard worker and has given us everything we've ever wanted. She loves each and everyone of us unconditionally no matter what. And trust me, there's a lot of us to put up with. She taught me good morals and values from young that I carry over to my adult life and I can't imagine my life without her. Over the past year, I had the pleasure of travelling with her to Singapore and I will cherish that moment forever. 

Here are some of my favourite family photos. 



I would like to wish all the mothers out there a very Happy Mother's Day! 
And to everyone, please take the time to spend this day with your mother. Cherish her. She really is like a real life super hero being there whenever you need it. 

Here's what I wore to dinner. Denim blouse and high-low skirt is from Forever 21. Sandals are from Topshop and purse is from Louis Vuitton. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...