7 May 2013

My First Hockey Game

Hahaha, okay fine, it wasn't an NHL game but a WHL game, nonetheless it was still on the Saddledome's Ice. FANCY ENOUGH FOR ME.
LOL.

Sorry, this post is rather old, but thought I'd post it up.
Yes, indeed, it was a Calgary Hitmen's game. I won't lie, I called them the X-Men by accident once and Lance never let that one down. Oops. Anywhooo, it was their last game of the season and though they lost, it was a very exciting game to watch in real life. People drinking beer, eating concession stand food, people cheering, dancing all while the game was going on. I only wished they did score 5 goals so I could get my 10 free Timbits, but nope. =(
Hockey isn't my thing I just went because my friend had 10 tickets that we had to use up by the end of the season. Unfortunately, there were only 6 of us that day and no Lance. It was a real sausage fest because I was the only girl. LOL. Oh well. I was lucky enough to have my friends buy me nachos and a churro. Weeee! Thanks guys!

Last, but not least, a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig thank you to Hubert for the tickets! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...